Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

just curious on the cruising

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vdubfasty
Restricted Drivers License
vdubfasty

just curious on the cruising Empty
PostSubject: just curious on the cruising   just curious on the cruising EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:21 am

i am curious to when you are in a cruise night, wether it be thru here, or FM.net community event if you are just stuck with just 1 track, or if everything is open?

saying if you were in infineon raceway, are you just stuck with a course, or could you venture over, and say........ use the drag strip to handle a disagreement?....lolz

i am curious
Back to top Go down
oooO STiG Oooo
FM4CC Founder
oooO STiG Oooo

just curious on the cruising Empty
PostSubject: Re: just curious on the cruising   just curious on the cruising EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm

vdubfasty wrote:
i am curious to when you are in a cruise night, wether it be thru here, or FM.net community event if you are just stuck with just 1 track, or if everything is open?

saying if you were in infineon raceway, are you just stuck with a course, or could you venture over, and say........ use the drag strip to handle a disagreement?....lolz

i am curious

If any players want to change the tracks later on we can, but the tracks that are posted must be attended at least once. We are not going to limit it to that though. We're not too strict! Just here to have fun! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fm4cruise.4umer.com

just curious on the cruising
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: