Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

First thoughts of FM4

Go down 
5 posters

Rate The Game so far
1*
First thoughts of FM4 I_vote_lcap0%First thoughts of FM4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2*
 0% [ 0 ]
3*
 0% [ 0 ]
4*
First thoughts of FM4 I_vote_lcap17%First thoughts of FM4 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
5*
First thoughts of FM4 I_vote_lcap83%First thoughts of FM4 I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
F4CC R34 NuR'
Drivers License
F4CC R34 NuR'

First thoughts of FM4 Empty
PostSubject: First thoughts of FM4   First thoughts of FM4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:11 pm

post your first thoughts on Forza 4..

My Thoughts: Autovista is so sick... to be able to do that with different cars that i have never seen the inside of is spectacular. The DLC available and VIP pack are tremendous, and allow further expansion of the game right off of the shelf. Graphics are HIGH quality on my 52" Plasma TV. Sounds are amazing. Overall A wonderful game so far Smile

-R34
Back to top Go down
swa bob a
Drivers License

PostSubject: Re: First thoughts of FM4   First thoughts of FM4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Pretty much everything I had hoped for has come true. Gorgeous detail on all cars, more realistic engine sounds, physics are tremendous.

I'm really enjoying Career mode much more than on Forza 3. Plus the imported progress from Forza 3 made starting up the game for the first time that much better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First thoughts of FM4   First thoughts of FM4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:37 am

It is AWSOME!! Its the best of Forza 2 and 3 plus some of the good points of GT5 all rolled up in one, baked up nicely then topped with Jeremy Clarkson goodness, and it gives me a fizzy feeling down below..... wait that sounds wrong. It's the greatest racing/car enthusiest game... In the world!!!
Back to top Go down
IronChefBBQ
Drivers License
IronChefBBQ

PostSubject: Re: First thoughts of FM4   First thoughts of FM4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Its a very well done game, better than previous installments. Pretty much better in everyway over GT5, though in GT5 the premium cars when you looked behind you, you could see the back seat rear windshield etc which was kind of cool but a little thing I suppose.

The autovista thing is pretty good too plus all the top gear content is awesome. I'm hoping they add a top gear dlc where we can slingshot our cars against caravans or something Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanvis.ca
skaterdudesnc
Restricted Drivers License
skaterdudesnc

PostSubject: Re: First thoughts of FM4   First thoughts of FM4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:48 pm

i think this game is the best that the xbox 360 can offer. If turn 10 was smart they would take Forza 4 and not move on to forza 5 till a new xbox comes out. realeasing only dlc and patches for forza 4. yes there are a few things that need to be ironed out but that is expected. all things could be fixed with patches and DlC is all you need to keep adding tracks and cars. I realize that there are offline players out there that would not be able to access DLC but that could be solved by putting some out on disc to sell at the stores kind of like Rock Band had with their song packs. So anyways thats what think, as of now its definitely the greatest racing game out today!
Back to top Go down
icecold40oz
Restricted Drivers License

PostSubject: Re: First thoughts of FM4   First thoughts of FM4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:50 pm

Pretty much everything I ever wanted in a racing game is in Forza 4. The only down side I find. Is well, No porsche. I know Turn 10 had issues with EA to get the rights, but still I miss the GT3 RS from Forza 3. All in all, what a great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First thoughts of FM4   First thoughts of FM4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First thoughts of FM4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: