Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

oooO STiG Oooo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oooO STiG Oooo
FM4CC Founder
oooO STiG Oooo

oooO STiG Oooo Empty
PostSubject: oooO STiG Oooo   oooO STiG Oooo EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Welcome everyone to FM4 Cruise Club! I am Stig!

Well I am obviously not the real stig, I would have picked the gamertag "The Stig" or something simple, but all the good ones were taken. Anyways, my real name is Rob and I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan. I drive a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 with the 345 Hemi with a straight piped custom exhaust. I also drive my girlfriends 1997 Ford Mustang 5 Speed with the V6, that also has straight pipes along with a cold air intake. Not the fastest thing but better on gas than the Dodge! I love skateboarding, bmx'ing, being around my friends, and of course playing Forza! Unfortunately I have school to worry about so I don't always have the time to do those things.

Well I hope everyone enjoys their stay here at Forza Motorsport 4 Cruise Club!

Stig
Back to top Go down
https://fm4cruise.4umer.com
suqercar97
Learners Permit

oooO STiG Oooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: oooO STiG Oooo   oooO STiG Oooo EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:05 pm

hey stiggy, I am a member on the fm4 car clubs site, and love this idea, i am in London though, time differences could prove a problem :'(
Back to top Go down
oooO STiG Oooo
FM4CC Founder
oooO STiG Oooo

oooO STiG Oooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: oooO STiG Oooo   oooO STiG Oooo EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 pm

suqercar97 wrote:
hey stiggy, I am a member on the fm4 car clubs site, and love this idea, i am in London though, time differences could prove a problem :'(

Nothing to worry about buddy! I am actually looking for people in your timezone to be able to host cruises! So shoot me a PM if your interested and I'll send you an application for being an Event Coordinator!
Back to top Go down
https://fm4cruise.4umer.com
240sx
Learners Permit

oooO STiG Oooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: oooO STiG Oooo   oooO STiG Oooo EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 5:43 pm

oooO STiG Oooo wrote:
suqercar97 wrote:

Nothing to worry about buddy! I am actually looking for people in your timezone to be able to host cruises! So shoot me a PM if your interested and I'll send you an application for being an Event Coordinator!

x2 on this I'm living in Ireland, need help with any hosting's over here give me a PM or visa versa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oooO STiG Oooo Empty
PostSubject: Re: oooO STiG Oooo   oooO STiG Oooo Empty

Back to top Go down

oooO STiG Oooo
Page 1 of 1