Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?

Go down 
+3
icecold40oz
ExG BON3S
oooO STiG Oooo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oooO STiG Oooo
FM4CC Founder
oooO STiG Oooo

What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:19 pm

Answer the question so I know what type of car to give away in a giveaway that's coming up!

Smile

Last edited by oooO STiG Oooo on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fm4cruise.4umer.com
ExG BON3S
Drivers License
ExG BON3S

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:40 pm

oooO STiG Oooo wrote:
Answer the question so I know what type of car to give away in a giveaway that's coming up!

Smile
Drag Racing!

Last edited by ExG BON3S on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oooO STiG Oooo
FM4CC Founder
oooO STiG Oooo

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 pm

ExG BON3S wrote:
oooO STiG Oooo wrote:

Smile
I love buying cars and building them up and collecting. My favorite thing to do it either just cruise around take pictures with the club members or just do some drag racing.

Let me rephrase,

Back to top Go down
https://fm4cruise.4umer.com

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:42 pm

I am partial to track racing, just because I am able to do it without too much difficulty. I like to drift but I suck, and I have not had much experience in drag. I probably enjoy B class the most.
Back to top Go down
icecold40oz
Restricted Drivers License

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Drifting hands down!!
Back to top Go down
Sullja

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:46 am

I really like lower classed track racing the most. Maybe B class or A is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
RadiatedSlime
RadiatedSlime

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:28 am

Mostly into track racing but with low class cars, the highest class I usually race is B class.

I spend most of the time racing D class. Just love the idea of taking a car with a low PI and squeezing every last ounce of performance out of it.
Back to top Go down
IronChefBBQ
Drivers License
IronChefBBQ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:58 am

drifting +1
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanvis.ca
swa bob a
Drivers License

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 pm

LMP1 without a doubt. Love the way those cars handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite type of racing in FM4?   What is your favorite type of racing in FM4? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: