Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

Any 1 Getting BF3??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
icecold40oz
Restricted Drivers License

Any 1 Getting BF3?? Empty
PostSubject: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:41 am

Hey guys, just woundering if any of you are getting BF3. Maybe we can do a co-op campaign or something. I know I will be either playing FM4 or BF3 since im still on vacation. Hit me up if you are! Oh and a heads up if you have a 360 4GIG Slim. You are SOL for the textures pack. They wont install on the 360 Slim memory. Since it's a Flash Memory, and not a HDD.
Back to top Go down
IronChefBBQ
Drivers License
IronChefBBQ

PostSubject: Re: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:35 pm

probably not, forza 4 and skyrim are going to hold me for a while. I liked the vietnam dlc in bf2 though if they have something like that Ill probably get on it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanvis.ca
swa bob a
Drivers License

PostSubject: Re: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 am

Im with IronChef, Forza 4 and Skyrim. MAYBE MW3 but not until the new year. Too many new games are running the wallet dry.
Back to top Go down
RadiatedSlime
RadiatedSlime

PostSubject: Re: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:42 am

The two above speak truth. With Skyrim coming out and Forza 4's epicness, I'll barely have time for any normal social behavior Surprised
Besides I still have about 12 games I need to finish.
Back to top Go down
Sullja

PostSubject: Re: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:14 am

Yeah, my copy of BF3 should be coming in today actually. I'm waiting til maybe after christmas to get skyrim, or any other game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:46 am

Sad Can't do it. I want to play it, but reviews on single player ( my fav part of shooters) says it sucks Crying or Very sad . Would love to try it but I would only rent it. And seeing as Blockbuster got shut down Mad , my ability to rent games has gone out the window No
Back to top Go down
Sullja

PostSubject: Re: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Publicsafety wrote:
Sad Can't do it. I want to play it, but reviews on single player ( my fav part of shooters) says it sucks Crying or Very sad . Would love to try it but I would only rent it. And seeing as Blockbuster got shut down Mad , my ability to rent games has gone out the window No

I'm about 4 hours into single player and I love it. I think it's actually pretty exciting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any 1 Getting BF3??   Any 1 Getting BF3?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any 1 Getting BF3??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: