Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

Hi, I'm Reminisce

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reminisce
Restricted Drivers License

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Hey there, I'm Reminisce real name is Lee, I'm 16, reside in Maryland which is in the us. I drive a 1966 Mustang with a 289 V8 and some other small mods. It makes about 350WHP I'm all about cars, I love all of them even though I'm a American muscle fan at heart I still have a lot of love and respect for tuners and exotics of all kinds. I even make YouTube videos of my family, friends, and cars I see elsewhere. So far I'm really enjoying FM4 I have the LCE edition It's a sick game, and I'm looking forward to cruising with you all.
Back to top Go down
swa bob a
Drivers License

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am

Welcome, that was my brothers first car. Legit. Completely restored?
Back to top Go down
Reminisce

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:56 pm

swa bob a wrote:
Welcome, that was my brothers first car. Legit. Completely restored?

Thanks and yes it completely restored. I plan on ripping the engine and trans apart this winter for a good cleaning and inspection. I actually have some pics of it and a video I'll post them below

Hi, I'm Reminisce 2007_0124june100006

Hi, I'm Reminisce 2007_0124june100005

[IMG]https://2img.net/h/i998.photobucket.com/albums/af108/Bluie/2007_0124june100004-1.jpg[/IMG
Back to top Go down
xDuuNo
Drivers License
xDuuNo

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Nice Mustang:)
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Welcome, feel free to add me as a friend. Oh yeah.... Sweet ride man, love that stang Cool
Back to top Go down
ExG BON3S
Drivers License
ExG BON3S

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:07 am

Very nice car and welcome to the fourms, too bad its a ford though..Jk but i am a chevy man Wink
Back to top Go down
Reminisce

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:47 am

Thanks for the welcoming guys.

ExG BON3S wrote:
Very nice car and welcome to the fourms, too bad its a ford though..Jk but i am a chevy man Wink
Oh don't worry I'm a chevy guy myself for the most part my dad has a 1968 camaro RS/SS and a 1967 Chevelle SS convertible. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ExG BON3S
Drivers License
ExG BON3S

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 am

Reminisce wrote:
Thanks for the welcoming guys.

ExG BON3S wrote:
Oh don't worry I'm a chevy guy myself for the most part my dad has a 1968 camaro RS/SS and a 1967 Chevelle SS convertible. Very Happy
Very nice cars the 69 chevelle is by far my favorite car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm Reminisce   Hi, I'm Reminisce Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm Reminisce
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: