Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

I'm new to clubs totally :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MechanicBeasley
Learners Permit

I'm new to clubs totally :) Empty
PostSubject: I'm new to clubs totally :)   I'm new to clubs totally :) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Hello all,
I have never joined a club before on forza so this is totally new to me. I've used forums before though. I thought it looked very friendly so just joined Smile

Thanks,
David.
Back to top Go down
IronChefBBQ
Drivers License
IronChefBBQ

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to clubs totally :)   I'm new to clubs totally :) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:50 pm

welcome to the group Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanvis.ca
MechanicBeasley
Learners Permit

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to clubs totally :)   I'm new to clubs totally :) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Thanks.. Any ideas on how I join this group on forza itself? Don't like using my laptop Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to clubs totally :)   I'm new to clubs totally :) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:55 pm

MechanicBeasley wrote:
Thanks.. Any ideas on how I join this group on forza itself? Don't like using my laptop Smile

You can search for the Car Club: FM4Cruise [FCRZ] and apply there. And welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
MechanicBeasley
Learners Permit

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to clubs totally :)   I'm new to clubs totally :) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Publicsafety wrote:
MechanicBeasley wrote:

You can search for the Car Club: FM4Cruise [FCRZ] and apply there. And welcome Smile

Thanks, I've just sent the request. I think I should have put abit about me looking at other newbies Razz

My name is David, I'm training to be a mechanic, I love cars. Driving is a large part of my life, though I don't actually have a drivers licence.
I'm 19 and from Derby, United Kindom Smile
Back to top Go down
ExG BON3S
Drivers License
ExG BON3S

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to clubs totally :)   I'm new to clubs totally :) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:09 am

Welcome to the forums feel free to send me a friend request on live and dont forget to check out the club garage when you get the chance, alot of sweet cars in there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new to clubs totally :)   I'm new to clubs totally :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new to clubs totally :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: