Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

Hello, hello, hello.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sullja
Restricted Drivers License

Hello, hello, hello. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, hello, hello.   Hello, hello, hello. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:36 am

Hey there everybody, I'm Sullja. I'm a sophomore in college studying graphic design. That being said, I LOVE designing cars, as soon as I buy or unlock a car, I'll head right into the painter. I love this game, but I'm not really big on cars. I have a crappy 2000 dodge neon so yeah, nothing to talk about. Never been into cars really, but I like to drive, and I love this game. So yeah, I'm looking forward to the events that're going to be held here!

GamerTag: Sullja

I love designing cars and would love to design some club specific cars for the garage and what not! If anybody is interested in one, hit me up! Check out my storefront to see previous works, but I keep most of my best stuff exclusive :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello.   Hello, hello, hello. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:33 am

Welcome, can't wait to see your stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
IronChefBBQ
Drivers License
IronChefBBQ

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello.   Hello, hello, hello. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:56 am

cool I work in graphic / web design myself. I paint a few cars in forza as well (not everyone I buy though haha) I have some of them up in the gallery section make sure to post some of yours there as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kanvis.ca
Sullja
Restricted Drivers License

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello.   Hello, hello, hello. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:50 am

IronChefBBQ wrote:
cool I work in graphic / web design myself. I paint a few cars in forza as well (not everyone I buy though haha) I have some of them up in the gallery section make sure to post some of yours there as well. Smile

I'll be sure to check yours out, as well as post some of mine perhaps!
Back to top Go down
ExG BON3S
Drivers License
ExG BON3S

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello.   Hello, hello, hello. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Welcome to the club and cant wait to see what kind of designs you got.
Back to top Go down
ExG BON3S
Drivers License
ExG BON3S

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello.   Hello, hello, hello. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Whoaa!! my signature shows up now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, hello, hello.   Hello, hello, hello. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, hello, hello.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: