Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Public lobbies are hosted every Sunday 12:00apm - 1:00am Eastern Standard, to join a public lobby, look for the title "FM4 Cruise Club" in the "user created races" area.

The Dutch Village idiot is here :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoRPZGeK
Learners Permit
DoRPZGeK

The Dutch Village idiot is here :) Empty
PostSubject: The Dutch Village idiot is here :)   The Dutch Village idiot is here :) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Hi there all , its me the Dorpzgek (dutch for village idiot Wink) and this is the first time i joined a group that does cruises so im really looking forward to that part, also for the other events Smile

Im 26 and a Forza fan since the first game came out on the orginal xbox, also im a huge car lover so thats why i want to cruise with fellow lovers Razz

Really like the Nissan`s and Mercedes in this game but that dont means that i drive with these cars only!!!
Cuz my favourite car is the Supra and the GMC pick up(The GMC is a drift car, not the best but its sure the most fun one Very Happy)

Im also a drifter with AWD cars and really liking that to, thats why Fujimi Kaido is my favourite track in this game.

So i guess this is it for now Smile See u guys when i overtake u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oooO STiG Oooo
FM4CC Founder
oooO STiG Oooo

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Village idiot is here :)   The Dutch Village idiot is here :) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Let me be the first to welcome you to FM4 Cruise Club! Make sure to sign up for upcoming events!
Back to top Go down
https://fm4cruise.4umer.com
DoRPZGeK
Learners Permit
DoRPZGeK

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Village idiot is here :)   The Dutch Village idiot is here :) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:32 pm

oooO STiG Oooo wrote:
Let me be the first to welcome you to FM4 Cruise Club! Make sure to sign up for upcoming events!

I just did Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Village idiot is here :)   The Dutch Village idiot is here :) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dutch Village idiot is here :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Community :: Enter-
Jump to: